Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sports Day

I urge everybody in class to participate in sports day to win house points for URSA... Just go in and whack an event that you are most confident in--for girls like the discus which wen^2 n xtine are doing or the short distance runs...points are awarded for participation alone.
I myself will be taking part in the 400m hurdles and 5kilo run so e other two guys please do sign up too...especially for the tougher events such as hurdling as I heard more house points are awarded. There are terribly little guys from URSA taking part and in fact Im the only URSA guy doing 400m hur so please just go in and whack an event... dun care about ppl like hansen and eujinn...you can still aim for bronze...
And yes...please run 8k with me at east coast everyday if you are bored by the endless free periods or long days... I hope to own the ppl by sports day next month...

From,
Ahyang

PS. My buddy Darryl Lim of 07A12 will become a member of 07A15 right after CNY so do welcome him...he contrasts me as he's the music guy... he will also be taking part in sports day too in 5km and discus so Im not the only "crazy" person training at east coast everyday and doing the sprint intervals at track...

No comments: